What We Believe
Vision Statement: To teach people of all ages to live successful Christian lives through the power of God’s grace and love.
Mission Statement: We exist to help people of all ages discover God, discover true freedom, discover their purpose and make a global grace impact on all nations!
Values and Beliefs
1. We believe discovering God’s grace and unconditional love changes everything.
2. We believe found people find people.
3. We are driven by purpose, not by programs, personalities, buildings, or budgets.
4. We keep it real and fight against fake. We live and meet with authenticity of grace.
5. We believe we’re the perfect place for imperfect people.
6. We believe everybody belongs. We care about the heart, not the skin, the clothes, or the body art.
7. We believe life is always better together.
8. We discover our gifts and grow from consumers into contributors.
9. We grow larger and smaller at the same time. We gather together and scatter together.
10. We plant churches, partner with the global community, and go to the ends of the Earth.